Dental beauty is different from general dental treatment and has both health and beauty attributes. With the increase of national income and the continuous improvement of people's consumption level, people's attention to health and the continuous upgrading of beauty pursuit, dental beauty has gradually become an indispensable existence of consumption upgrade. The main items of dental beauty include: dental whitening, dental orthodontics, dental implants, etc.
Dental beauty industry chain composition: dental materials / dental medical equipment / medicine - hospital / doctor - diversion platform - patients. Among them, the upstream dental materials and dental medical equipment market space is wide, especially the development of dental orthodontics and dental implants, the demand for appliances and dental implanters, implants, CBCT equipment is expanding; the private dental hospital in the middle reaches With the rise, the number of dentists has continued to grow; the downstream diversion platform has been boosted by the wind and the new model has been continuously improved.
Related Report: "2016-2020 China Dental Equipment Market Prospect Analysis and Investment Strategy Research Report"
Dental materials market space: It is estimated that by 2030, the denture-based Chinese dental materials market will reach 12 billion yuan.
Dental dental equipment market space: By 2020, the national dental medical equipment and related products and services market will exceed 400 billion yuan.
Dental medical device segmentation: 1) Implants: China is one of the fastest growing markets in the global dental implant market, with an estimated compound growth rate of over 30% in 2009-2011. In 2013, the scale of China's dental implant market (including the operation of implants and crowns) was around 1.5-300 million yuan. It is estimated that the scale of China's dental implant market will reach 5 billion in 2020.
2) Appliances: There are more than 200 million adolescents with malocclusion in China. Assuming 1% of people choose orthodontic treatment, and the average treatment cost is 10,000, the potential market will be nearly 20 billion yuan.
According to Ruitong's biological data, in the global orthodontic products, traditional orthodontics accounted for 75%, invisible orthodontics accounted for 15%, lingual orthodontics accounted for 10%, because the cost of traditional orthodontic appliances was about 10,000, while invisible The price of appliances is often 50%-100% higher than that of traditional appliances, and China's invisible orthodontic market has a market size of nearly 6 billion. And with the increase in spending power, the proportion of adolescents choosing orthodontic treatment will be greatly enhanced, and their market space will be further expanded.
3) 3D printing: According to SMARTECHMARKET data, the scale of 3D printing in the dental application market will gradually increase from US$350 million in 2013 to US$4.3 billion in 2023.
4) Dental whitening: If the cost of a single tooth cleaning is assumed to be 300, the frequency is half a year/time, the annual cost of cleaning the teeth for a single person is 600, and the proportion of the young and middle-aged population in China is about 70%. If it is assumed that 5% of them There is a demand for tooth cleaning, and the potential market space is nearly 30 billion yuan per year. Assuming a single-year cost of cold light whitening is about 1000, assuming that 1% of the young and middle-aged population has cold and whitening demand, its annual potential market space can reach nearly 10 billion. . As a result, the annual dental whitening market can reach 40 billion, and it is estimated that by 2020, China's potential market space will reach 200 billion.
In summary, compared with dental materials based on dentures and related filling materials, the products and services in the field of dental medical devices will reach 400 billion in 2020, and the application scale of 3D printing technology in dental will reach 2023. With a market consumption of $4.3 billion, the market for dental whitening with services as the main consumer content is expected to reach 200 billion in 2020, and the market for dental orthodontic appliances and implants will be nearly 25 billion in 2020.
- The 12th Five-Year Plan for Dental Medical Equipment Technology Industry Released
- Do a good dentist or do dental medical equipment
- Five types of surgical robots enter the field of dental medical equipment
- Foreign dental medical equipment manufacturers start the Chinese market
- Analysis of the effect of dental mobile phone treatment on the contamination of Taiwan water system
- Foshan Biying's dental medical equipment environmental protection publicity
- Suggestions for operating dental medical equipment
- Dental equipment cleaning process marketing process
- Corporate culture about dental equipment
- What is the role of the comprehensive treatment machine?
- Scaler features
- Use and maintenance of dental unit
- What are the five advantages of a light curing machine?
- Introduction to oral endoscopy
- Maintenance of light curing machine
- Dental equipment classification